It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
• Parents, teachers, community, and administrators share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission
• Every decision concerning the work of the school should reflect students’ learning needs.
• Every student is an important individual with his/her own physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
• Positive relationships and mutual respect among students, staff, and parents enhances student’s self-esteem.
• The school environment should be safe and physically comfortable to promote maximum student learning.
• Students learn best when they apply their learning to meaningful concepts and demonstrate their understanding of knowledge and skills by being actively involved in the learning process.